Generate a Report
In the Reports tab you can generate a variety of different reports to keep track of your videos' performance.
For example, automatically generate an Ad Server report every hour; Have the report auto-emailed to the relevant stakeholders.
Define the Report Filters
Choose to include or exclude the following from the generated report
- Specific placements
- Specific countries
- Specific browsers
- Specific operating systems
- Specific devices
- Specific inventories
- Specific data. For example, choose to generate a report that doesn't show the average viewable duration
Define the Report Parameters
- Report Type: Choose the type of report you want to generate.
- Time Interval: Specify the timeframe you want to analyze.
- Statistics Setup: Define the time frame for the statistics to be setup
- Delivery Option: Receive the report via an email or in the browser
- Report Format: Specify the report's format
- Timezone: Specify the timezone to run the report
- Reporting Hierarchy Use this feature to generate add different hierarchies to the report
- Domain Filter: Add a domain filter
- Fold domains: Generate a report that includes/excludes fold domains
- Min. Impressions: Specify the minimum impressions threshold. Videos not reaching the minimum threshold of impressions are excluded from the generated report
- Save Report: Enter the info required to save the report
Run a Report
After defining the report's filters and properties, click Run Report.
The generated report is displayed in the Report Results tab (inside the browser).
- Click CSV to download the report as a .csv file.
- Click Scheduled Reports to view a list of all scheduled reports
- Click Saved Reports to view a list of all saved reports
View Reports as Charts
- Load the report you wish to view.
- Click Chart. The report opens as a chart.
- Click the chart categories (Date, Imps., Rev RPM etc.) to hide or show its data.
Define the Math Filters
- Click Math Filters.
- Define the math filter properties to effect the outcome of the report.
For example, to generate a report that only shows revenue higher than $10,000, enter >10000 in the Revenue ($) field.
Hide/Show Report Data
- Click Columns.
- Check the data you wish to show, or clear the data you wish to hide.
Delete a Report
- In Reports, click the Saved Reports tab.
- Select the report to be deleted.
- Click Delete Report. When prompted, confirm wish to delete the report.
Good to know:
The Report Glossary describes the metrics and descriptions for all the different data types.
Updated over 1 year ago