In Primis, access Playlists to do the following:
- Create a new playlist
- Edit a playlist
- Delete a playlist
- Duplicate a playlist
- Search for existing playlists
Create a playlist using the extensive Primis video library, select specific channels or individual videos, or
pick from a selection of recommended playlists.
- Click the Playlists tab.
- Click Create New Playlist. The Create Playlist dialog opens.
- In the Playlist Name field, enter a meaningful name for your new playlist.
- Define the playlist length.
- Turn on/off the Enable Contextual Matching. Primis recommends turning on this feature in case you want to include additional videos from the video library.
- Click Create New List to create a playlist from scratch. (To create a playlist from Primis' selection of recommended playlists, see Add Recommended Lists).
- In the List Name field, enter a meaningful name for your new playlist.
- Define the list's priority (high, medium, or low).
- Specify the Usage rate. Usage rate defines the percentage of the playlist allocated to the selected channel, keywords, and videos. The value in this field must be in a range of 10%-100%. The percentage of remaining space (for the playlist) is displayed in the Summary section.
- Specify the Usage rate. Usage rate defines the percentage of the playlist allocated to the selected channel, keywords, and videos. The value in this field must be in a range of 0%-100%. The percentage of remaining space (for the playlist) is displayed in the Summary section.
Use the extensive Primis Video Library to add channels and videos to your playlist.
- In the Playlists tab, click Add Channels & Videos from Primis Video Library.
- Define the scope. Choose Syndication, My Channels, or All Channels.
- In the Upload Time drop down, specify the upload time. The playlist is uploaded at the specified time.
- Select the preferred ordering method for your videos. In the Ordering Method drop down, choose either Best Engaging, Newest, or Random. The videos play in the selected ordering method.
- Include or exclude the following playlist information:
5.1. Languages: Click in the Languages field and specify the languages used in the list.
5.2 Keywords: Enter the keywords to include or exclude from the list.
5.3 Categories: Specify the categories that best describe the list. For example, if the playlist contains food videos, then select the category Food & Drink.
5.4 Content Providers: Specify which content providers to include or exclude from the playlist. For example, choose to include USA Today but exclude Townsquare.
5.5 Videos: Select the videos to include or exclude. For example, add a video about food if the category is related to food and drink or add a video about sport if the playlist is about sport.
5.6 Channels: If required, include or exclude specific channels to/from the playlist.
- After you have completed the necessary video fields and chose options, click Save Changes. A message informs you that the playlist has been successfully saved. Click Go to My Playlists to view your updated playlists.
- To create additional channels and videos, click once more on Add Channels and Video from Primis Video Library, and complete the info as described in the previous steps.
A meta tag, is an HTML element, which exists under the
< head >element/section of a web page.
The meta tag usually contains different data that the site owner wants to expose to the world wide web about his site. For example, search engines, like Google, are crawling around different sites in search of those meta tags in order to get an idea of what the site is about. They do this by searching the different keywords, sentences and phrases that were put in the meta tags by the site owner.
We have a solution that searches within sites' meta tags, which contains a name parameter with the value of “keywords“.
Our Platform finds this meta tag, gets its keywords values and uses it to match a relevant playlist.
Click the information icon to view a synopsis of your playlist.
- Select the playlist you wish to edit.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the playlist.
The Edit Playlist dialog opens.
Edit the playlist's attributes, for example:
- Playlist name
- Playlist length
- Contextual matching (turn on or off)
- Playlist contents
- Select the playlist you wish to duplicate.
- Click the duplicate icon. A message informs you that the playlist has been successfully duplicated. Click Go to My Playlists to edit your duplicated playlist.
Use the playlist code to embed a playlist.
- Click the embed code icon.
- In the Export Tag window, specify the tag format and choose a placement.
- Download the tag or show the tag code.
- Select the playlist you wish to delete.
- Click the delete icon. A message informs you that the playlist is about to be deleted.
- Click Confirm to delete the playlist.
- Click the hide/show arrows to change the playlist view
- Use the side bar Search field to search for specific playlists
- In the Actions section of the side bar, quickly access playlist options
Updated 8 months ago