Placements are locations on your website or application where your videos are displayed.
New placement are created in the Placement wizard:
- The Placement wizard provides a quick and easy way to start working with the Primis Video Discovery platform for new and experienced users.
- The Placement wizard assists you to create a Video Discovery Placement, select which videos to play, choose the most suitable player design, and select demand.
- Start the Placement wizard:
- In the Dashboard click Create New Placement.
- In the Placements tab, click Create.
- Enter the relevant Placement wizard information as described below:
Placement Name: Enter a name for your new placement.
Integration Type: In the drop down, select a tag in the format of your choice:
- Google Ad Manager: Use Google Ad Manager as your ad server
- Google Ad Manager Out-of-Page: Choose this option to record of out-of-page impressions
- Hard coded: Add Primis Player tag inside an HTML document.
Primis and AMP Format
Primis supports AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) format - a Google-backed project, designed as an open standard for any publisher to have ads load quickly on mobile devices. When you select AMP as your inventory type, there are some differences to other Inventory Types. See Primis Supports AMP Format for more information.
Primis Player SDK
Apps built with the Primis Player SDK obtain a fully working Primis video player with most of its web functionalities. See SDK Support for more information.
Video Player Width / Height: Specify the dimensions of the video in pixels.
- Turn in this option to ensure the video always expands to fill the width of its container while maintaining its original aspect ratio.
- Turn off this option to make the video non responsive.
Floating Type: Specify how the video floats:
- None - Static. Not floating
- Floating - Static when in view, floating when not in view
- Sticky - Always floating
Specify if the floating type options are for Desktop settings, Mobile settings, or both.
When you have completed all the required information, click Next Step.
Create a new playlist from a recommended list, or select an existing playlist.
Our recommended playlists, which are constantly updated and optimized by our Primis' content team, are perfect for any given vertical and cover a wide range of topics.
Create a new template with basic settings, or select an existing template for both Desktop and Mobile pages.
When creating a new template, specify the player skin, the control layout, and control color.
Choose the campaigns you want to monetize your placement.
Confirm and save your settings.
Note: It is possible to edit placements after they have been saved (see Placements).
After confirming your settings in the previous step, an HTML tag is generated.
Either download the tag, or copy and paste it into your page's HTML source code.
Click Return to Placements. The placement you created is displayed in the Placements tab.
Export the tags of a created placement, see Export Tags for more info.
Updated 11 months ago