Ad Server assists publishers to manage direct and programmatic demand and make decisions about which video ads to show.
Access the Ad Server tab to do the following:
- Create a new video campaign
- Pause a video campaign
- Reactivate a paused video campaign
- Download a CSV file containing your video campaign info
- Search for video campaigns
- View information about each video campaign
- Select the campaign you wish to pause.
- Click Pause.
- A red icon is displayed in the Campaign Name column, indicating the campaign was paused.
- Save Changes
- Select the campaign you wish to reactivate.
- Click Reactivate. A red icon is displayed in the Campaign Name column, indicating the campaign was reactivated.
- Save Changes
- Select the campaign whose information you wish to export as a .csv file.
- Click CSV.
- A .csv file is downloaded to your computer. The file contains all the info about the selected campaign.
- In the Search field, enter the name of the campaign you wish to view.
Narrow the search to include only Active or Inactive campaign, or choose All to widen the search.
Use the drop down option to define the time frame of searchable campaigns. For example, only search for campaigns created in the previous month.
- Mouse hover over the campaign you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon to open the Edit Campaign window.
- Edit your campaign.
- Click Save.
- Click Columns.
- Choose the campaign information you wish to display or hide. For example, check the Status option to view the status of each campaign.
- Click Columns again to hide the choices.
- Click Save Changes.
That's all, just click on Create Campaign at the bottom of the page and we'll deliver it within 15 minutes.
If you need any further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated account manager
Updated almost 2 years ago