Video Channels are the way to keep and organize your video content. Each channel contains a list of your uploaded video files.
In Channels you can view and edit your channels, or create a new channel.
Create a New Channel
- In the Channels tab, click Create New Channel.
- Enter a name for the new channel.
- Select a category that best describes the channel.
- Enter relevant keywords.
- Specify the channel languages.
- Turn on/off the auto caption features, and the IRIS-enabled™ context option.
Auto Caption Support
Primis boasts the unique feature of being able to auto caption videos. When a video is uploaded to the system, Primis also uploads the video transcript. If the auto-caption feature is enabled, the captions are displayed alongside the video.
IRIS enables the world’s video advertising ecosystem to access contextual data at the video level so that marketers can target consumers at the exact right moment.
- Include/exclude contextual outbound results. If you include contextual outbound results the channel will be added to the video library search engine.
- Click Save Changes. A message informs you that the channel has been successfully saved. Click OK.
- You can further edit the channel, delete the channel, or in the Actions section click Back to My Channels to view your channels.
Add Videos to a Channel
In the My Channels view, do the following:
- Select the channels to "contain" the videos.
- Click the upload icon, and select videos to upload.
- When prompted, click Upload Video.
Uploading Video Criteria
Uploaded videos must meet the following criteria:
- File type must be MP4
- File size must not exceed 1.5 GB
- Video length must be longer than 30 seconds
- Do not duplicate content titles - each video should have its own unique title
A thumbnail of the uploaded video is displayed in the selected channel.
- Edit the video
- Copy the embed code
Add Video Properties
Add video properties to your uploaded videos to keep your video library better organized.
- In the My Channels tab, select the video to be edited.
- Click the pencil icon to open the Edit Video window.
- In the Edit Video window, you can playback the video, and add/edit the following video properties:
- Video title
- Cover image
- Click URL
- Video's beginning and end dates
- After editing the video, click the Save icon. A message informs you that the video properties have been successfully changed. Click OK.
Delete a Video
- In the My Channels view, select the video you want to delete.
- Click Delete Video(s).
- When prompted, click Confirm. The video is deleted from the channel.
Delete a Channel
When you delete a channel, you also delete the videos contained inside the channel.
- In the My Channels view, select the channel you want to delete.
- Click Delete Channel(s).
- When prompted, click Confirm. The entire channel, including videos, are deleted.
Updated over 1 year ago