Placements are locations on your website or application where your videos are displayed.
Access the Placements tab to do the following:
- Search for placements
- Create a new placement
- Edit an existing placement
- Reactivate a paused placement
- Pause a placement
- Export placement tags
- Download a CSV file containing your placement info
- Define the placement info to be displayed
- Mouse hover over the placement you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon to open the Edit Placement window.
- Edit the Floating Mode in your placement in addition to editing other general settings.
- Click Save.
AMP is hard coded, therefore in edit mode, it is not possible to edit the AMP floating mode parameters.
To edit the AMP parameters, create a new AMP Placement and regenerate the code.
- Select the checkbox of the placement you wish to pause.
- Click Pause. A red icon is displayed in the Placement Name column, indicating the campaign was paused.
- Save Changes.
- Select the checkbox of the placement you wish to reactivate.
- Click Reactivate. A red icon is displayed in the Placement Name column, indicating the campaign was reactivated.
- Save Changes.
- Select the checkbox of the placement whose tags you wish to export.
- Click Export Tags. The Export Tags window opens.
- In the Tag Format drop-down, select the tag's export format.
- Either download the tag or display the tag.
- Copy and paste the tag code into your page's HTML source code.
- Click CSV.
- A .csv file, containing your placement info, is downloaded to your computer.
- In the Search field, enter the name of the placement you wish to view.
Narrow the search to include only Active or Inactive placements, or choose All to widen the search.
Use the drop down option to define the time frame of searchable placements. For example, only search for placements that were created in the previous month.
- Click Columns.
- Choose the placement information you wish to display or hide. For example, check the Status option to view the status of each placement.
- Click Columns again to hide the choices.
- Click Save Changes.
Updated almost 2 years ago
Create a Placement](doc:create-a-placement)