Primis enable you to create a placement (video player) to implement inside AMP environment.
Many publishers and advertisers are adopting AMP to deliver faster and more engaging content to their users. AMP ads greatly improve the mobile internet through their intelligent design and pre-loading features. This leads to increased traffic, higher sales conversion rates and more pages per visit.
- Start the Placement Wizard.
- In the Inventory Type list, select AMP.
- In the Integration Type list, select either AMP Docking Only or AMP With Floating.
Note: When you select AMP with Floating, the Floating Settings are displayed. Define the floating width, and choose the floating entrance direction.
Editing Generated Tags
When the Placement Wizard generates a final AMP tag, the code in the final tag cannot be edited.
For example, if the floating width in the Placement Wizard was set at 215 pixels, it is not possible to edit the code after the tag has been generated and increase the floating width to 230 pixels.
The correct method for editing AMP tag code is to edit the original placement and regenerate the tag.
- After entering the Placement info, click Next Step.
- Enter the playlist criteria, and click Next Step.
- Specify a Player Design for the AMP ad, and click Next Step.
AMP Player Design Layouts
AMP is engineered to specifically deliver content much faster to mobile devices. Therefore, there are fewer player design layout templates available than those for ads created for desktops.
- Complete the remainder of Placement Wizard (specify the campaign info and proceed to save your changes).
- Generate the tag. (The code generated for AMP is different to that of other tags. It requires a unique implementation in both the header section and the body section of the AMP Framework.)
AMP Tag Code
When you generate an AMP tag, the definitions specified in the Placement Wizard are imported into the generated tag.
After you implement the hardcoded tag onto your website page, it is not advisable to edit the code to change Placement settings. To do so, edit the definitions in the Placement Wizard, and regenerate the tag again.
The AMP tag is implemented as part of the AMP page, therefore it disables the ability to control the settings via the user interface. (The code is defined within the code of the player script of the AMP.)
- Select the checkbox of the placement whose tags you wish to export.
- Click Export Tags. The Export Tags window opens.
- In the Tag Format drop-down, select the tag's export format.
- Either download the tag or display the tag.
- Copy and paste the tag code into your page's HTML source code.
Updated 11 months ago